¡Viva España!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Just call me RicOWL Suavé because I am feelin' HOT after my adventures in Spain.
Check out my view from the Hotel Artes....

 I'm starting to notice that wherever you go, you can always find a little piece of Vegas. See?
The Barcelona Fountains
The Bellagio Fountains

On day 2, I decided to check out Montserrat. What an adventure! After a quick subway ride I arrived ready to explore...

I tried to get the subway to take me to the top but the only words I know in Spanish are "Dos margaritas por favor" and "¿Donde esta el baño?" So I hiked instead...
Look what else I found...

Day 3 I did some more sightseeing around Barcelona and hung out at the hotel.

I wish I could show you more pictures but.....What happens in Spain, stays in Spain!

I think I need to go on a diet after having that last beer! My red shirt didn't fit for the rest of the trip. ¡Olé!