I see London, I see France...I see Hootie's Underpants

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bonjour! It’s been almost 2 weeks since I got back from Paris and I’m still dreaming about the French baguettes, wine, cheese and adventures I had during my time there.

I decided I was going to disguise myself as a loc-owl (local) this time around. Check out my awesome hat…
I made a friend in the Luxenburg gardens.

We hit it off after he found out I was friends with his relatives at the MGM Grand Hotel in Vegas.

He gave me some insider tips about France and told me I couldn’t leave without seeing Notre Dame or DisneyLand Paris, so off I went!
Here’s me in front of the pOWLace of Justice…okay maybe it was called the Palace of Justice but don’t you think the “owl” part has a nice ring to it?

 Ever been to the Musee D’Orsay? It was REALLY cool!
After being away from Vegas for a week and a half, I started to get a little homesick. Luckily I spotted something that made me feel right at home…thanks Musee Du Louvre!
Last but not least here’s the Sacre Coeur.

During my time in Paris I stayed at the Hotel “WO” (Wilson-Opera). I felt right at home and spent a ton of time hanging out on the balcony.  You don’t need to be an Owl to have a bird’s eye view!