California Knows How To Party

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You voted on facebook where you wanted me to go this past weekend. The winner was Rio de Janeiro but since I JUST got back from Europe I decided to stay a little closer to home. 2nd place was Los Angeles, California so I hopped in my car and headed off to the wild wild west.

If you've ever driven from Las Vegas to California you know that there is some interesting stuff along the way. I made a few extra stops so you could see for yourself...

I always have to stop at Primm (Nevada/California state line) to ride the roller coaster....


Then I stopped to say hi to some of my alien friends. They gave me the nickname UFO (Unidentified Flying Owl) last time I visited and now I'm an honorary alien.....the title comes with a cool parking spot.
 Here I am in front of the worlds tallest thermometer in Baker. Next time I'll have to take the picture when it's a little lighter out...I forget not everyone has night vision!
One of the best things about LA is the friends I have there. First thing Saturday morning we loaded up some dirtbikes and headed out to the track. Check out my orange bike...don't I look like a professionOWL?
 After a morning of riding, some of my girls got word that I was in town so I went to visit. Aren't they a good lookin' bunch? I'm one lucky owl!
Saturday night was spent club hoppin' at some of the hottest clubs in LA. You can be anything you wanna be in LA and that night I was DJ Flyin' High....

We partied until the sun came up over Santa Monica Blvd.

There's no better way to spend a recovering Sunday than TitOWLS Tacos and beach time...

After a quick stop at Pink Berry I headed back to Vegas excited to tell all of my friends about my short weekend get away.