Behind the scenes of the 2012 Hooters Calendar Photoshoot

Wednesday, October 12, 2011


Being in the Hooters calendar is a BIG accomplishment around here so I promised my calendar girls I would do an entire blog post dedicated to them.

Lucky for you, I was there during the photoshoot so I can give you all of the behind the scenes details.

The day started off bright and early poolside. While the girls finished doing their hair and makeup, I tested out the camera.



Although I didn’t make the calendar this year…there’s always hope for 2013. ;-)

Nikki was photographed first…

Then it was Jenn’s turn…

Jenn and I hanging out in-between photos...
Look how awesome Jenn and Nikki look in the calendar pictures that were chosen….


Keep an eye out for the calendar signing party we will be having in the next few weeks, in the mean time make sure you pick up your 2012 Hooters calendar. You can get it online, in Splurge or Bait Shoppe for just $18 and for a limited time we will even throw in the 2011 Hooters calendar for FREE.