Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Monday, June 27, 2011

Last week I got the opportunity to check another adventure off my bucket list. I gave my wings a break and got to fly through the sky in my very own fighter jet!

Think that's cool? I haven't even told you the best part. I also got to hang out with a few celebrities all day. I know what you're thinking, "pictures or it didn't happen" so here's the proof:

Christopher Knight (Peter Brady), Gary Graham (Star Trek and Alien Nation), Michael "The Count" Bisping (UFC) and Razor Rob McCullou (MMA).

Getting ready to show Christopher Knight what flying is all about!
Ready for takeoff!
WresOWLing around with Razor Rob McCullou. 
Hanging out after flying!
My first time ever playing shuffOWLboard!

I schooled him in that game of pool!
Looking for some adventure of your own? Check out Sky Combat Ace here.

I'm off to find another adventure. Talk to you soon!